Every business is built on processes. Some formal and documented, others less structured. Processes are like the gears that make an engine work and are so important to productivity, efficiency and growth.
Most businesses we work with have one of two problems:
- they started their business years ago with 2 people at a kitchen table and have now grown to 20+ employees and have never updated their processes.
- they have documented processes but employees don’t know them, don’t follow them or don’t understand them.
Engineering a process means considering the end result and building an efficient set of steps that achieve that result.
The Process of Process Engineering is:
- Analysis of your current process and desired result.
- New process document, complete with explanations, steps and supporting tools.
- Training staff on the new process and following up to ensure adoption.
Work with us
Improve your operations, maximize your efficiencies, other words that are better.